3. The Netherlands.
1. The United States,
4. Germany and,
5. The United Kingdom
|1.||Best actor (male)||Shahid Kapoor|
|2.||Best actor people’s choice award||Ranveer Singh|
|3.||Entertainer of the year||Kartik Aryan|
|4.||Best actress (critics)||Aditi Rao Hydari|
|5.||Lifetime achievement award||Simi Garewal|
|6.||Pride of Indian cinema||Sanjay Dutt|
|7.||Path-breaking producer of the year||Anushka Sharma and Karnesh Sharma|
|8.||Best director||Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari|
|9.||Outstanding performance male||Raj Kumar Rao, Rana Daggubati|
|10.||Outstanding performance female||Tamannahh Bhatia, Kriti Sanon|
|11.||Promising face of the year||Aahana Kumra|
|12.||Best actor (male) Marathi||Vaibhav Tatwawaadi|
|13.||Best actor (female) Marathi||Pooja Sawant|
|14.||Best fashion designer of the year||Sanjukta Dutta|
|15.||Socially conscious performance of the year||Rani Mukherjee|
|16.||Best comic role||Tusshar Kapoor|
|17.||Entertaining performance in reality show Bigg Boss||Hina Khan|
|18.||Best actress drama award||Jennifer Winget|
|19.||Best actor (male) Television||Karan Patel|
|20.||Best reality show Judge||Shilpa Shetty|
|21.||Best talk show host||Karan Johar|
|22.||Best lyricist||Manoj Muntashir|
|23.||Best performance in a short film||Divya Khosla Kumar|
|24.||Iconic contribution towards music||Hans Raj Hans|
|25.||Comic performer of the year||Sumona Chakraborty|
|26.||Versatile singer||Rani Hazarika|
|27.||Social and business entrepreneur of the year||Jaya Misra|
1. Fiction: Andrew Sean Greer’s “Less” has won the Pulitzer Prize for fiction. Greer’s novel tells the comic story of a middle-aged novelist.
2. Drama: Cost of Living, by Martyna Majok.
3. History: The Gulf: The Making of an American Sea, by Jack E. Davis (Liveright/W.W. Norton).
4. Biography: Prairie Fires: The American Dreams of Laura Ingalls Wilder, by Caroline Fraser (Metropolitan Books).
5. Poetry: Half-light: Collected Poems 1965-2016, by Frank Bidart (Farrar, Straus and Giroux).
|1.||Men’s Singles||John Isner (USA)||Alexander Zverev (Germany)|
|2.||Women’s Singles||Sloane Stephens (USA)||Jelena Ostapenko (Latvia)|
|3.||Men’s Doubles||Mike Bryan (USA), Bob Bryan (USA)||Karen Khachanov (Russia), Andrey Rublev (Russia)|
|4.||Women’s Doubles||CoCo Vandeweghe (USA), Ashleigh Barty (Australia)||Barbora Krejcikova (Czech Republic), Katerina Siniakova (Czech Republic)|
Three agreements were signed:
1. Rail project connecting Indian Border town with Kathmandu
2. Inland waterways connectivity
3. Agricultural development in Nepal
Top 10 India Rankings 2018 in Overall Category:
1. Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
5. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
6. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
7. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
8. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
9. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
10. Anna University, Chennai
The books released by Nitish Kumar includes:
1. ‘Mister M K Gandhi Ki Champaran Diary’ by Arvind Mohan
2. ‘Champaran Andolan 1917’ edited by Ashutosh Partheshwar and
3. ‘Pir Muhammad Munis: Kalam Ka Satyagrahi’ collected and edited by Srikant.
offers insights into the winning attributes and lessons from the cricketing icons life.