- 11 April 2018 Current Affairs
- 10 April 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
- 10 April 2018 Current Affairs
- 09 April 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
- 09 April 2018 Current Affairs
- 08 April 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
- 08 April 2018 Current Affairs
11 April 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1) Prime Minister flagged off the country’s first high-powered electric locomotive from which state?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
2) New Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport ranks ________ in top 20 busiest airports in the world for 2017 in terms of traffic volumes.
3) Who has been appointed as ambassador to The UN World Tourism Organization?
(A) Cristiano Ronaldo
(B) Luis Suarez
(D) Lionel Messi
4) Who has been appointed as the new Director General (DG) of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)?
(A) OP Singh
(B) Karambir Singh
(C) Rajesh Ranjan
(D) Om Prakash Mitharval
5) Who among the following has been appointed as the new Chairman of NASSCOM?
(A) Nandan Nilekani
(B) Rishad Premji
(C) Shiv Nadar
(D) Rajesh Gopinathan
6) The first edition of the international conference on ‘Water, Environment and Climate Change: Knowledge Sharing and Partnership’ was organised in which country?
7) The maiden meeting of the “NITI Forum for North East” was held in which state?