The hot topic in the air nowadays is And most probably the answer is Yes. Previously, the official date for Tier-3 2017 was 31st March, 2018 but the recent notification by SSC declared it to be held in the month of May with no certain dates which is attributed to the delay of SSC CGL Tier-4 2017-18.
1. The protest by SSC aspirants against coerced the staff for a CBI enquiry after evidences of cheating in Tier-2 Exam in certain Exam centres which clearly means the whole conduction of SSC CGL 2017 Exam will have to undergo thorough investigation which is a time taking process in itself.
2. Exam on 9th March 2018 which was conducted on 17th February and 21st February 2018 previously will surely cut in the ongoing continuation of the procedure and subsequent result declaration dates.
3. The accused who teach students for various staff commission exams in particular coaching centres causing aspirants to cheat by hacking software are suspected to make the aspirants fall in the net of cheating for SSC CGL Tier 2 2017 Exam as well and now on being caught by the police who knows how much is there to reveal by the accused.
4. Political Interruption by other parties who are now out with their so called support for victimized aspirants to blame existing govt and the status quo of SSC Staff but all this might lead in delaying upcoming SSC CGL 2018 Exam.
But at the same time it is not ensured that for how many months SSC CGL 2018 will be delayed, it can be one month or two months but one thing to ensure is that
1. If you are going to appear for SSC CGL 2018, you must study right from this moment. Time slips off sooner than expected, and Aspirants have become laborious for the sake of limited number of vacancies.
2. You can possibly see unpleasant change in the level of question set as SSC will now be meticulous regarding its exams. It will keep on going higher making the competition beyond one's thinking.
3. And last but not least the major factor behind cut throat competition this year can be CET (Combined Eligibility Test). for instance if you are an SSC CGL aspirant but you don’t score enough to clear this exam but SSC CPO or any random post.