29 March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1) Who presented Gallantry Awards and distinguished service decorations at the Defence Investiture Ceremony held at Rashtrapati Bhavan?
(B) Prime minister
(C) Finance minister
(D) None of the above
2) Which Arab country celebrated the completion of the first-ever Nuclear Power Plant?
(B) State of Plaestine
(D) United Arab Emirates
3) Who among the given has been appointed as the Chairman of the central panel of the 65th National Film Awards?
(A) Aditya Chopra
(B) Vikram Bhatt
(C) Shekhar Kapur
(D) Anurag Singh Kashyap
4) Indian shooter Muskan got Gold medal in which event at the ISSF Junior World Cup?
(A) 10m Air Rifle Women Junior
(B) 10m Air Pistol Women Junior
(C) 25m Pistol Women Junior
(D) 25m Rapid Fire Pistol Men Junior
5) Who is the new prime minister of Ethiopia?
(A) Hailemariam Desalegn
(B) Abiye Ahmed
(C) Mulatu Teshome
(D) Negassp Gidada