26 March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1) Which country has become the 3rd largest electricity producer in the world?
(D) Sri Lanka
2) The National Conference on Down syndrome 2018 was organised in which city?
(B) New Delhi
3) Which state wins ‘Water Digest Award’ for best water conservation and irrigation facility?
(B) Himachal Pradesh
(C) Arunachal Pradesh
4) Who won Asian Billiards Championship Title 2018?
(A) Pankaj Advani
(B) David Causier
(C) Mike Russell
(D) Rupesh Shah
5) Who has been appointed as India’s representative to the Executive Board of UNESCO?
(A) D.V Sekhar Sudarnath
(B) C.N Rajanath
(C) B.V Shri Ram
(D) J S Rajput
6) Which Country’s cricket captain stepped down from his position after a ball-tampering row?
(B) South Africa
(D) New Zealand
7) In which country the world’s biggest cruise-liner, Symphony of the Seas has begun its sail?
8) Which hockey team has won the 8th Hockey India Senior Men National Championship 2018?
(A) Petroleum Sports Promotion Board
(B) Hockey Kerala
(C) Railway Sports Promotion Board
(D) Hockey Punjab