25 March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
1) Who among the given has been appointed as the new President of Peru?
(A) Mercedes Araoz
(B) Martin Vizcarra
(C) Sebastian Pinera
(D) Michel Temer
2) The Indian Navy has decommissioned 3 Karwar-class minesweepers. Which among the following is not one among them?
3) Which country’s U-16 football team has lifted Jockey cup?
(B) Hong Kong
4) Which airport received the award for being the ‘Most Improved Airport’ in the Asia Pacific region?
(A) Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
(B) Goa International Airport
(C) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
(D) Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport
5) Which day was observed as International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade?
(A) 25 May
(B) 29 April
(C) 27 June
(D) 25 March
6) Who won the 2018 Australian Grand Prix?
(A) Lewis Hamilton
(B) Sebastian Vettel
(C) Max Verstappen
(D) Valtteri Bottas