Home » 04 March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz » CURRENT AFFAIRS » freejobalert current affairs » India current affairs » 04 March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
04 March 2018 Current Affairs Quiz
(1) Which of the following players made his maiden ISSF World Cup appearance a memorable one by winning the gold medal in the 10m air pistol?
(A) Heena Sindhu
(B) Shahzar Rizvi
(C) Jeetu Rai
(D) Vijay Kumar
(2) How many medals were won by Indian wrestlers at the Asian Wrestling Championship held at Kyrgyzstan?
(3) Which actor has won lifetime achievement award in UK recently?
(A) Amitabh Bachchan
(C) Shatrughan Sinha
(4) How many pacts are signed between India and Vietnam?
(5) Which country won IBSF Snooker Team World Cup?
(6) Which country’s women participated in an all-female marathon, for the first time?
(A) Saudi Arabia
(7) 99-year-old ______ broke the world record for the 100-104 age category in the 50m freestyle.
(A) Jaring Timmerman
(B) George Corones
(C) Mark Foster
(D) Diana Nyad
(8) Name the chairman of the junior national selection committee, who resigned recently?
(A) Jagmohan Dalmiya
(B) Venkatesh Prasad
(C) Raj Singh Dungarpur
(D) S K Nair, N Subba Rao