Previous Year Letter Writing Questions Asked in SBI/IBPS PO
Let us discuss the pattern of Descriptive Test1. The Descriptive Test will be of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks.
2. This Test will contain questions from Letter Writing & Essay topics.
3. Essay questions carries 30 marks & letter writing questions will be of 20 marks.
4. Word limits for Essay writing is – 250 words & for Letter writing is 150 words.
List of Letter writing – Topics Asked in Previous Year of SBI PO Mains Exam1. Write a letter to the bank manager to share an innovative idea on file management system in banks.
2. Write a letter to the newspaper editor on how to stop crime in city.
3. Write a letter to your old teacher to thank him/her for making you a good human being.
4. A letter to Complaint Letter : Being a customer of a so and so bank, you have to write a complaint letter to the Bank Manager about the negligence / irresponsibility of the employees.
5. Letter to Editor : About tampering the currency notes by punching pins to it.
6. An Informal Letter about telling your friend about the advantages of PPF account and suggesting him to open a PPF account.
7. You are withdrawing money from ATM but the ATM turn out to be malfunctioned. So, money didn’t come out but deducted from account. Write a letter to bank manger for refund.
8. Letter to regional manager for change in bank timing as it is inconvenient for customers.
9. A Letter to Superintendent of Police raising the concern over the increased cases of theft near ATM.
10. A letter to bank for applying educational loan providing all particulars.
11. A letter to friend for encouraging and wishing him for civil service examination which he is writing for the third time.
12. A letter to editor for publishing some articles on stress management since these are exam season.
13. A letter to bank manager about the bad habit of stapling currency notes.
14. A letter to friend to aware him about the importance and benefit of PPF (Public Provident Fund) account.
15. A letter to the Bank Manager for the rude behavior of one of the employee.
16. A letter to the Manager of the Bank for the Overdraft Facility which you stopped long ago with the bank.
17. Letter to Branch manager to add your daughter’s name as a second nominee for your savings account.
18. Letter to your friend to avoid junk food and inform her/him about its bad consequences.
19. Write a letter to your friend explaining him your retirement plan.
20. Mr. Piyush applied for loan of Rs. 20 lakh but he is eligible only for Rs. 18 lakh. Write a letter as a Bank Manager telling him about the refusal of his loan in a polite manner.
21. Write a letter to a client of your bank who got a car loan from you 2 years ago and has sold it now without paying the load.
22. Write a letter to your friend sharing experience of selection in SBI PO Exam.
23. Write an application to branch manager as you have lost your receipt of term deposit which matures in next week asking him what steps needs to be taken next.
24. Write a letter to a friend who has got scholarship to study in abroad but is not willing to go as he is a single child of his parents.
25. You completed B.com (Banking & Insurance). Write an unsolicited letter to bank manager for the job.
26. Write a letter to a friend advising him/her not to lose hope after failure in university exam.
27. Letter to the Editor about Air Pollution and giving some suggestions.
28. Write a letter to a letter to client as Manager to help him close his savings account.
29. Write a letter to the newspaper regarding loan easiness.
30. Write a letter to the bank manger reporting him about missing of debit card
List of Letter Writing – Topics Asked in SBI Associate PO Exam
- Letter to the Editor for describing the menace of Electronic Waste.
- Letter to your DTH Operator to deactivate your connection for one month since you’ll be out of station!
- Letter to ISRO team to congratulate them about their Mars Orbiter mission.
- Letter from you (bank manager) to account holder asking him not to deactivate his debit card and provide him information about benefits of debit card.
- Letter to the BSNL Manager to Surrender your Land line Phone Number.
- Letter to a Bank Manager to open a branch in your neighborhood.
- Letter to an Editor about your views on ever increasing crime against women.
- Letter to a leading computer manufacturer for OS upgrade of your bank’s terminals (PCs).
- Write a letter to your Bank Manager seeking loan for a second home. Also inform him about the loan on your first home that has not been repaid fully, yet.
- Lodge a police complaint for having lost your wallet.
Following list of topics , which are very important for descriptive part of upcoming exams
- Write a letter to the Branch Manager for availing overdraft facility.
- Write a letter to your brother who is staying in a boarding college.
- Letter to the bank for stop making payment.
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager seeking time for payment of EMI.
- Write a Letter to the Regional Manager of Bank requesting for a loan for further studies.
- A newspaper has published an article that defames somebody you know. Write a letter to the editor of that newspaper explaining what details were wrong in the article. Your letter should also suggest what the editor should do about the article.
- A letter to Complaint Letter : Being a customer of a so and so bank, you have to write a complaint letter to the Bank Manager about the negligence / irresponsibility of the employees.
- Write a letter to Bank Manager to apologize for delay in payment of your EMI
- Write a letter to your friend for congratulating him on his success in Civil Services.
- Write a letter to your friend asking him to share some tips with you of his success in Bank examination.
- Write a letter to Bank Manager for closing your account in the bank.
Descriptive Topics asked in IBPS PO Mains Examination 2017
- Write a Letter to get a new credit card as the user (you) have lost it.
- Write a letter for the friend’s job advising him.
How to Qualify Descriptive Test in Syndicate Bank PO Exam
Previous Year Letter Writing Questions Asked in Syndicate Bank PO Descriptive
Essay Writing Capsule PDF Syndicate Bank PO 2018
Letter Writing Descriptive Test pdf Syndicate Bank Po 2018
How To Write An Essay | Descriptive Paper of Syndicate Bank PO 2017