- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 - PRO & PTMC Posts
- Repco Home Finance Ltd Recruitment 2018 - Walk in for Branch Head Posts
- SVC Co-operative Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
- IRDAI Recruitment Notification 2018-19 | Recruitment for Various Posts
- Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 30 CSR Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 - Public Relations Officer Posts
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 – Company Secretary & AGM Posts
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 - Clerk/ Officer Posts
- IDBI Bank Executives Recruitment 2018 ||760 Vacancies
- SBI SO (Contractual) 2018 Recruitment Notification
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Manager, HR/ Personnel Officer Posts
- RBI Recruitment 2018 – Assistant & Medical Consultant Posts
- Repco Home Finance Ltd Recruitment 2018 - Walk in for Assistant Manager/ Managerial Cadre Posts
Home » IBBI Officer Grade-A Recruitment 2018 » IBBI Officer Grade-A Recruitment 2018 | Check Notification and Apply Online
IBBI Officer Grade-A Recruitment 2018 | Check Notification and Apply Online
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India has released a notification for the Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
Number of posts:
• General -11
• Other Backward Classes -4
• Scheduled Castes -2
• Scheduled Tribes -1
Closing of application link and payment of fees: 14.3.2018
Who are Eligible to apply for this recruitment?
Age Limit as on 01.03.2018-: 28 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1990)
Educational Qualification: CA / CS / CMA / LL. B. / MBA with Finance / Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce
Preference: (a) Pass in Limited Insolvency Examination; (b) Higher Qualification than Essential Qualification; (c) Two or more of the essential qualifications
Candidates applying would be expected to be computer literate and conversant with MS Office, Word and Excel Applications.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Mode of selection will be On-Line Examination, Group Discussion and Interview
What is the pattern of the Examination for this recruitment?
An online examination of Objective type (Multiple Choice-5 options’ pattern) for 150 marks will be held during the month of March/April 2018. Duration of the test will be 120 minutes. Each question will carry 1 mark.
The examination will consist of tests for- Questions and Marks
i) English Language - 30 Questions and marks
ii) Quantitative Aptitude - 20 Questions and marks
iii) Reasoning Ability - 20 Questions and marks
iv) General Awareness - 20 Questions and marks
v) Economy/Financial Sector Awareness - 30 Questions and marks
vi) Insolvency and Related Laws - 30 Questions and marks.