General Awareness is a section in banking and insurance examination that may make or break your deal. As in Examination you'll have negative marking for each wrong attempt so be careful and do not take chances. Accuracy matters a lot, as each mark counts when it comes to the merit list. The most important thing for General Awareness Section's preparation is to know what to study... as it is practically impossible for you to read all the newspapers and magazines of months to revise current affairs without the chance of missing anything important. General Awareness Section will have questions with special reference to Banking Awareness and latest current affairs from the banking sector. It also includes questions from Static Awareness, Current Affairs(3-4 months) and Financial Awareness.
- Learn and revise current affairs in an easy format.
- Includes important current affairs from 01st November 2017 to 06th February 2018.
- You can read even when you are offline if you once download the capsule in your Adda247 app. Hence, you can study even if you are in no network zone and are traveling somewhere.
- How to Qualify Descriptive Test in Syndicate Bank PO Exam
- Previous Year Letter Writing Questions Asked in Syndicate Bank PO Descriptive
- Essay Writing Capsule PDF Syndicate Bank PO 2018
- Letter Writing Descriptive Test pdf Syndicate Bank Po 2018
- How To Write An Essay | Descriptive Paper of Syndicate Bank PO 2017