SBI has blown everyone's mind once again with an exorbitantly changed pattern of SBI Pre Examination 2018.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 Strategy
- Practice more and more questions with the Adda247 Mobile App.
- You still have 2 months to grasp the maximum of the basics of this language so, make the best out of these 2 months so as you manage to attempt the maximum number of questions in this section in the examination.
- Do keep in mind that accuracy should be the priority while attempting this particular section, as, many of you would try to attempt the maximum number of the questions in this section that kind of gives you the maximum average time for each question (20 minutes for 30 questions).
- Those who think they are weak in English can choose to attempt Reading Comprehension as they will have enough of time to read and understand it thoroughly. The good thing about the RC is that it doesn't test English grammar, and one can do it easily by making use of her/ his common sense.
- The Reading comprehension too should be attempted in a way that you attempt questions based on vocab and phrases first and then the questions that need a deep penetration through the paragraphs.
- The important topics for cloze test are subject-verb agreement, preposition, and verbs. These topics may help you some other questions too that will be based on grammar. So make sure that you have these topics at your fingertips when you are to attempt the examination.
Quantitative Aptitude Section
- This section needs the maximum of your hard work and travail as the questions asked in this section are calculative and very time-consuming and you will have only 20 minutes for a total of 35 questions.
- The key is to attempt the quizzes on Adda247 App on a regular basis, without skipping a single day.
- In the examination, attempt the questions on Quadratic Equations, Simplification, and Approximation, and Number Series first as you would be able to solve the maximum number of questions within minimum time.
- After having attempted all these questions efficiently, go for Data Interpretation. In every DI 3 questions are always doable and the rest two are a bit tricky and calculative. So, try to attempt at least those 3 questions with accuracy.
- Rest of the questions will be based on arithmetic miscellaneous topics like CI & SI, Time and Work, Pipes, and Cisterns, Partnership, etc. Time will be running short and if you are left with some, then attempt these question too in the end.
- Attempt the maximum number of questions in Reasoning Section in minimum time by attempting the difficult puzzles in the end.
- Start with the questions that are not in the form of puzzles, you can choose to start with questions based on inequalities, direction and distance, syllogism, coding-decoding, alphanumeric series, and other such random topics.
- Then try to start with puzzles that appear easy to be solved and proceed with moderate and difficult puzzles in a similar way.
And students, at this point of time, when the pattern has changed this way, one really needs to plan her/ her preparations in a way that she/ he is able to handle the examination pressure with poise. One should also be happy that there is no sectional timing this year so you need not worry about qualifying the sectional cut-off.