What can be the key to effective writing to score in Descriptive Test ?
- Reading- The more you'll read the more it will become easier for you to express opinions, ideas, and facts in a proper manner. Reading is essential to effective writing.
- Grammar, Spellings, and Punctuation- Take them seriously!! There will be a deduction of marks in case you trip on these three.
- Brush up your knowledge of Current Affairs- There is a high possibility that you'll face a question from one of the trending topics in news, so always stay updated.
24th August 2017
I wish to draw your kind attention towards the increasing incidents of road accidents in our area. The major cause of such incidents is the violation of traffic rules and absence of traffic police on signals. People are in a habit of breaking laws. Everybody on the road seems to be in a hurry.
It is very common that many people talk over mobile while drive and also jump red lights. Over speeding is another cause of road accidents. All these have contributed to the increase in the road accidents. Pedestrians do not feel safe while moving on the road.
It is, requested to take immediate necessary action to check the incidence of road accidents. Traffic police may be deployed on every street to punish those who dare to break the traffic rules.
- Keep the word limit in mind: You can use any short and imaginary address while writing a letter, so you won't run out of words in the main body of the letter. For Essay writing do not try to take too many points as you'll be on a tight word limit of 150 or 250 words.
- Use simple language: There is no need to use heavy vocabulary, the main agenda of descriptive test is to deliver the message appropriately to the reader.
- Avoid grammatical and spelling errors.
- Read newspapers and try to write on a topic daily with a confined word limit to improve your writing skills.