Dear Students, now that the results of IBPS PO Mains Examination are already announced, the selected candidates would be worried about their preparations for the personal interview round. As many as 10800 candidates are selected for the third phase of IBPS PO Recruitment and only 3600 will make it to the final selections.
The competition is going to be tough and all that you need to do is to get yourself ready to break the back of the beast. And, to assist you with your IBPS PO Interview, ibps24.com brings to you a few tips on how to crack IBPS PO Interview.
“First impression is the last impression”. Yes, interviews do play a major role in how an interviewer perceives you as a candidate. What you say during the interview can make a big difference in your final results, in a good way or in a bad way. Many of you must be wondering what's the best way to present yourself to the interviewers at IBPS PO Interview. So, for that purpose, here is a short description of how one needs to introduce oneself during an interview:
- Learn about the organization and the position. Check out their website, use online corporate directories. You should track down all sorts of useful information, such as the organizations' size, history, main products and services, the names of top executives and current news stories.
- Go through the current affairs for the last six months.
- Highlight your key strengths that go along with the responsibility of the job role you are applying for. Don’t just pick any random strength that you have been told by most of the people around you because if these strengths are not relevant to the job role you applied for then they don’t really matter to the interviewer. Make sure that that for every strength shared by you, you have a strong personal experience to share if further asked by the interviewer.
- They want to know what is forcing you to switch to the banking sector rather than going into some MNCs (Multi-National Companies). In fact, you may find an engineer in the panel who may start asking technical questions. So, you need to be truthful and practical at the same time in order to answer this particular question. You need to add some zing to your answers that will make you different from others.
- Go through all the important banking terminologies, especially the ones that has been in the news for a while.