been showing extreme modifications when compared to previous year’s examinations. So, all that you need to do is to be ready for a bolt from the blue and tackle the questions with ease.
|S.no.||Name of the Test||No.|
|5.||English Language (Descriptive|
Reasoning Section Strategy
- The expected number of questions on Coding-Decoding, Syllogism/ Inequalities, Machine Input-Output, Data Sufficiency is 5 from each topic.
- The questions based on Logical Reasoning can range from 10-13.
- There can be 10-15 questions on Puzzles and Seating Arrangement, and 3-5 questions on miscellaneous topics like blood relation, direction sense, etc.
- The trick to attempt the maximum number of questions in Reasoning Section in minimum time is to attempt the difficult puzzles in the end.
- Start with the questions that are not in the form of puzzles, you can choose to start with the questions based on inequalities, direction and distance, syllogism, coding-decoding, alphanumeric series, and other random topics.
- Then try to start with puzzles that appear easy to solve and proceed with moderate and difficult puzzles in a similar way. So, this is how you have to manage to attempt this section.
English Language Section Strategy
- The number of expected questions on Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Phrasal Verbs is 10 from each topic.
- Odd one out cum para jumbles, Error Detection, Sentence Completion,Connectors, etc can be 5 on each topic.
- The trick to score in English section can vary from one person to another depending on his/her strengths and weaknesses.
- If you are good at vocab and reading then attempt the reading comprehension first and proceed with Cloze Test and other miscellaneous topics like Error Detection, Para Jumbles, Phrase Replacement, Double Fillers, etc.
- But if you are good at grammar, attempt Reading Comprehension in the end.
- The Reading comprehension too should be attempted in a way that you attempt questions based on vocab and phrases first and then the questions that need a deeper penetration through the paragraphs.
- The important topics for cloze test are subject-verb agreement, preposition and verbs. These topics may help you do some other questions too that will be based on grammar. So make sure that you have these topics on your fingertips when you are to attempt the examination.
Quantitative Aptitude Section Strategy
- The expected number of questions on Number Series, Inequalities (Quadratic Equations, Quantity 1, Quantity 2), Approximation and Simplification, Data Sufficiency is 5 from each topic.
- Next, there will be 15-20 questions on Data Interpretation and Arithmetic Portion each.
- The trick to scoring marks in Quantitative Aptitude Section is to attempt the questions on Quadratic Equations, Simplification and Approximation first and then going for Number Series.
- After having attempted all these questions efficiently, go for Data Interpretation, you can attempt at least 3 questions from each DI very easily.
- The remaining few questions will be based on miscellaneous topics like CI & SI, Time and Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Partnership, etc. Try attempting at least 10 questions that are doable from this part.
General Awareness Section Strategy
- So much is happening every day that unless you keep yourself abreast of these changes you cannot adjust yourself to them or tackle the GA section of any exam smoothly and easily.
- To save your precious time, we provide you with an alternative that is Adda247’s “Daily GK Update” (Available in both Hindi and English languages) that contains only the news that is important from the point of view of competitive examinations. It contains all the news that is likely to be asked in the Syndicate Bank PO Examination.
- Go through the Current Affairs of December and January thoroughly and keep revising them from time to time so that you do not end up lying crushed under a pile of news at the time of examination.
- You can go through the Monthly Capsule for Syndicate Bank PO Exam that will be provided by Bankersadda for both Current Affairs as well as Banking Awareness.
- The descriptive test will be in English and will be conducted online.
- All candidates are supposed to obtain a minimum score in each section of objective test separately to get shortlisted for the Descriptive test evaluation/Interview.
- The descriptive test would be conducted after the objective test. This Test is of 30 minutes duration and of 50 marks.
- Writing skills are an important part of English Language and Descriptive Test (of English Language) will test your writing skills, understanding, analyzing and summarising skills. Candidates are tested for English Language Writing Skills (Letter Writing and Essay Writing).
- One has to put forward the best and the necessary points about the topic that has been asked in a limited number of words.
- So, try not to mention the points that are useless from the point of a competitive examination as you will only be wasting your words.
- You Must Also Like:-
- How to Qualify Descriptive Test in Syndicate Bank PO Exam
- Previous Year Letter Writing Questions Asked in Syndicate Bank PO Descriptive
- Essay Writing Capsule PDF Syndicate Bank PO 2018
- Letter Writing Descriptive Test pdf Syndicate Bank Po 2018
- How To Write An Essay | Descriptive Paper of Syndicate Bank PO 2017
- Banking Quiz for Canara Bank and Syndicate Bank PO Exam 2018
- AFCAT Previous Year Solved Question papers : Download Free pdf here
- FREE SBI Practice Paper Sets for prelims
- SBI Clerk Previous Year Solved Question Paper Download
- SBI Clerk Prelims Previous Papers – SBI Clerk Sample Papers Pdf
- Banking awareness notes for syndicate bank po and Canara bank po and ibps clerk mains.
- GENERAL AWARENESS QUESTIONS ASKED IN IBPS CLERK MAINS EXAM 2017
- IBPS PO Interview Experience 2017-18
- Free SBI Clerk Online Mock Tests -2018
- Banking Awareness Questions Syndicate Bank PO CAPUSEL PDF
- Syndicate Bank PO Last five years Model Question Papers
- Syndicate Bank PO Exam Previous Year Question Papers PDF|10 years pdf
- Current Affairs Question Bank- December 2017
- Quantitative Aptitude Questions for Syndicate Bank PO
- Current Affairs Quiz Based on The Hindu: 20th Jan
- GK-GA Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Mains 2017 Exam
- 200 Objective Questions(Economics)|Banking for bank exams
- Banking awareness for syndicate bank po and Canara bank po and ibps clerk mains. |Economic part2
- Banking awareness for ibps clerk mains and syndicate bank po, Canara bank po exam| economic notes
- Banking awareness for syndicate bank po and ibps clerk mains and Canara bank po
- 96 Objective Questions(Economics)| Banking for bank exams
- 100 banking Objective Questions for bank exams
- 91 Objective Questions | Banking Awareness
- Important days -General awareness for bank exams
- Books and Authors for bank exams
- Abbreviations for bank exams