The IBPS CLERK MAINS EXAM 2017 was held today and we had already mentioned the review,
analysis and questions asked in the exam of IBPS CLERK MAINS EXAM 2017 in a separate posts. The exam was in the moderate level and the aspirants were able to attend maximum number of questions in all the sections. The reasoning section was considered as the difficult one among the other sections. The English section was in the moderate too . The General awareness section was the easiest of all, the candidates who have prepared for the exams well would have attempted maximum number of Questions in this present section.
So as told in the review post, here we are with the General Awareness Questions asked in the IBPS CLERK MAINS EXAM 2017. This section had questions spread among Current Affairs, banking awareness, financial awareness, Static GK and the likes of others considerable questions. This section will mostly determine the total marks of the candidates, as this is the common scoring section for all the candidates
GK Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2017-18
1. BD Mishra is the governor of which state? - Arunachal Pradesh
2. Who received Economic Nobel prize in 2017 – Richard Thaler.
3. Balphakram National Park is situated at which place? - Meghalaya
4.Viena is the capital of which country - Austria
5. In which city, 3rd International Conference on Yoga held? – New Delhi.
6.What does A stand for in FATF?- Action
7. In which Indian State , Achnakamer wildlife sanctuary is situated? - Mungeli district, Chhattisgarh
8. What does 'A' stands for in CAGR- Compound AnnualGrowth Rate.
9.Virendra Singh's constituency - Tikamgrah mp
10. JRD Tata sports memorial situated in which city – Jamshedpur.
11. Sanjeev Stalin is associated with which game – Football.
12. Hand in hand Exercise held between India & which country? - China
13. What does L stand for in LAF? - Liquidity Adjustment Facility
14. What is the tenure of call money
15. Dhirubhai Ambani Solar Park is situated in?- Rajasthan.
16. Interest Risk is which type of risk - Market risk
17. Ukai dam is situated in which state?- Gujarat
18. Where is the headquarter of UCO Bank- Kolkata
19. Who is heading the committee for China relationship – Shashi Tharoor
20. Which city has hosted the Meeting of 48 governor – New Delhi
21. What does 'H' stands for in NACH – National Automated Clearing House.
22. Which Indian state is the first to start adjournment online? – Rajasthan
23. Bharatiya Reserve bank Note Mudran press located in Salboni & which city – Mysore.
24. Who regulates microfinance given by NBFC- RBI
25.Savings & current account is known as – CASA ratio.
26.SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organisation) summit 2017, held in which country – Astana, Kazakhstan.
27.Who is Lekh Tandon? – Indian filmmaker and actor.
28.Winner of China Open Singles Men Title- Rafael Nadal.
29.Vice chairman of Niti Ayog- Rajiv Kumar.
30.FATF-Financial action task force
31 National chemical and fertilizer headquarter - Mumbai
32.What does L stand for in ELSS? -Equity-linked saving scheme
33. Credit card facility not given by which institution?
34. Tapti river located in which state?
35.One question related to Initial Coin.
36.One question related to overnight borrowings?
37. One question related to Lebanon port.
38. Question related to Initial Coin Offering
39.What is a 'Global Depositary Receipt?'
40. What does 'M' stands for in SFM messaging?
41.One question related to Varishth pension yojna?
42.One question related to Payment bank credit card.
43. NISM established by which institute ?
All the Best for your exams