may have applied, feel experts which is quite normal for jobs in state bank of India.To help all of you crack SBI clerk exam, we are providing free SBI clerk practice question papers/ mock tests for revisions.
Most of you would have referred our SBI clerk exam study plan or prepared your own chart to study.But it is necessary to check yourself on what you have learnt to find your weak areas & shortcomings.
The SBI clerk prelims exams are to be held on march/april as per the call letters issued recently.The preliminary examination shall consist of 100 questions in 3 sections, which should be answered online in 1 hour.
While there is negative mark of 0.25 for each wrong answer, candidates have to pass in each section.
There will be sectional & total cutoff marks for each category & state depending on the number of vacancies.
FREE SBI Practice Paper SetsIn just 60 minutes, you are supposed to answer 100 questions.Inorder to do that, one must allot only 1.6 minutes for each question.
To gain such speed, you need to try out different sets of practice papers.Only then can you know about the time spent on each section & improve on them.We have compiled 7 free practice sets for SBI clerk prelims which you can read online or download to your system & practice later (after opening the link, press Ctrl+S on your keyboard to save it to you computers)
- SBI Clerk Prelims Practice Paper – 1
- SBI Clerk Prelims Practice Paper – 2
- SBI Clerk Prelims Practice Paper – 3
- SBI Clerk Prelims Practice Paper – 4
- SBI Clerk Prelims Practice Paper – 5
- SBI Clerk Prelims Practice Paper – 6
- SBI Clerk Prelims Practice Paper - 7
- Aim to complete the paper in 1 hour & try to increase the number of questions answered for the next set.
- Have a rough sheet nearby for calculations
- Do not look at the answers till you complete the full test.
- Note down your weak areas & focus more on revising those concepts again.