Total No.of Posts: 9351
Name of the Exam: Combined Civil Services Examination – 4 (Group-IV)
Name of the Post:
1. Village Administrative Officer: 494 Posts
2. Junior Assistant (Non – Security): 4096 Posts
3. Junior Assistant (Security): 205 Posts
4. Bill Collector, Grade-I: 48 Posts
5. Field Surveyor: 74 Posts
6. Draftsman: 156 Posts
7. Typist: 3463 Posts
8. Steno-Typist: 815 Posts
1. Before applying Online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & password.
2.Candidates should log on to website www.tnpsc.gov.in/ www.tnpscexams.net/ www.tnpscexams.in
3. Click on “Apply Online” & Select desired post
4. Click on “Apply & Click here for Payment”.
5. Fill all the details carefully in the application form.
6. Complete the Registration if he/ she would be New User.
7. Take print copy of application form & Keep it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 13-12-2017
Last date for Payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India/ Indian Bank)/ Post Office: 15-12-2017
Date and Time of Written Examination: 11-02-2018 FN at 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
|TNPSC Recruitment 2017||More Information|
|Recruitment Advt||Get Details|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Group – IV Eligibility||Get Details|
|Group – IV Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|Group – IV Selection Process||Get Details|
|Group – IV Exam Syllabus||Get Details|
|VAO Eligibility||Get Details|
|VAO Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|VAO Selection Process||Get Details|
|VAO Exam Syllabus||Get Details|