Interview Preparation Tips for IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I 2017
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Interview Tips- Why is an interview conducted?
- Competency for the designation
- Test of personality insights and attributes
- Experience and expertise
- Enthusiasm and Interest
- Career Goals and ambitions
How to Prepare for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Interview- Things to be taken care of
Your body language speaks it all
- Before you enter the room, ask for permission to get in. Greet the interviewer with a humble tone.
- Don’t panic and be confident. It is usual to get panic in situations like this but the way you handle creates the difference. Avoid acts like fidgeting with your fingers or slumped shoulders, these are signs of nervousness.
- Maintain and eye contact with the interviewer while answering. This is huge sign which conveys that you are confident enough.
- Sit straight and maintain a good posture.
- Speak properly and clearly. Don’t fumble or be extra fast while answering.
- Keep your attire simple and sober.
- Keep your dressing smart. It reflects your personality & attitude towards your commitment.
- Make sure you don’t wear a casual or fancy attire.
IBPS RRB Interview 2017- What documents should be carried along?
- Interview Call Letter print out
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identity Proof
- Marksheets and Certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Experience Certificates if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format.
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Interview Tips- Common Questions Asked
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why do you want to join the Banking sector?
- What are your hobbies?
- Few years down the lane, where do you see yourself in the organization?
- Why did you leave your previous job? (For experienced candidates)
- Where do you see yourself a few years from now?
- Who is your inspiration in life?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you wish to work with us?
- Why should we hire you?
- Will you leave this job (once selected) for better opportunities?
- Any instance of Pressure/ Stressful situation that you dealt with?
- As an Interviewer, how would you rate me?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Remember, smart answers are always the best answers.
IBPS RRB Officer Interviews- Primary Takeaways
- When you go through the official notification, candidates should be proficient in local languages which are mentioned in the application form.
- They may ask you to write an essay in a local language (as mentioned in your application form) to test your language proficiency on the day of interview.
- Interviews will be conducted by Nodal Regional Rural Bank with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with the appropriate authority.
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100 and the min qualifying marks/scores in interview won’t be less than 40% (35% for SC / ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The relative weightage (ratio) of CWE and interview will be 80:20 respectively for the Officers cadre.