Home » Adda247 » Bank Clerk » Bank PO » Bankers Adda » BOB » Daily current Affairs » ESIC » GK Today » ibps » Interview Booster » LIC » Mahendra Guru » RBI » RRB » RRB NTPC » Sarkari Naukri » Sarkari Result » SBI » SSC » The Hindu » Current Affairs Quiz For IBPS Clerk Mains-1
Current Affairs Quiz For IBPS Clerk Mains-1
(13) Which country partnered with USA to Build 1st Ever Space Station Near Moon?
(14) Hugh Hefner was the founder of which magazine?
(15) The World Maritime Day 2017 was observed globally with what theme?
(16) Syndicate Bank on September 27, 2017 cut its interest rate on savings account to ____% for deposits up to Rs 25 lakh.
(17) Who approves installation of telecom towers in cantonments and military areas?
(18) Which Ministry has launched "Jan Sampark" program?
(19) When is International tourism Day observed every year?
(20) Who is selected for living legend award of International Union of Nutritional Sciences (IUNS)?
(21) Which of the following Port has been renamed as Deendayal Port?
(22) Which country swears in its First New President after 38 years?
(23) Which rank did the India obtained 2017 Global Competitiveness Index?
(24) The Indian government has launched the ‘Incredible India’ campaign in which city?
(25) The Swachhta Award in the National Tourism Awards 2015-16 was given to which state govt?
(26) The Maharashtra government has signed pact with which country for infra projects?
(27) In which city of India South Asian Boxing Championship will held in December 2017?
(28) In which city First-ever India Mobile Congress is inaugurated?
(29) Which city has the New Underground Water Treatment Plant?
(30) State Bank of India has lowered the minimum average monthly balance (MAB) requirement in a savings account to Rs. ________.
>>>>>Show me the answers!<<<<<
Question 11: The correct answer is Dr. Rajat Bhargava and Shri Deenanath Pathak.
Question 12: The correct answer is 28th September.
Question 13: The correct answer is Russia.
Question 14: The correct answer is Playboy.
Question 15: The correct answer is Connecting Ship, Ports and People.
Question 16: The correct answer is 3..
Question 17: The correct answer is Union Cabinet.
Question 18: The correct answer is Minister of Women and Child Development.
Question 19: The correct answer is 27th September.
Question 20: The correct answer is Smt Mahtab Bamji.
Question 21: The correct answer is the Kandla Port.
Question 22: The correct answer is Angola.
Question 23: The correct answer is 40th.
Question 24: The correct answer is Cairo.
Question 25: The correct answer is Telangana Govt.
Question 26: The correct answer is South Korea.
Question 27: The correct answer is Guwahati.
Question 28: The correct answer is Hyderabad.
Question 29: The correct answer is Agartala.
Question 30: The correct answer is 3000.
You answered them all right!